Linker IT Software
Google
Web www.oraxcel.com
menubar-top-links menubar-top-rechts
Home Help Search Login
Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
SQL*XL: Database to Excel bridge litLIB: Excel power functions pack ExcelLock: Locking and securing your valuable Excel spreadsheets encOffice: Protect your Excel file easy and safe encOffice: Protect your Excel file easy and safe
Pages: 1
CDG-01071 : Oracle Designer Error (Read 1525 times)
Gerrit-Jan Linker
YaBB Administrator

CDG-01071 : Oracle Designer Error
14.05.14 at 15:48:33

CDG-01071 : Oracle Designer Error

The CDG-01071 error was received when generating an Oracle forms module from Oracle designer 10.1.

Error code: CDG-01071
Error message: Path for Object Library/Template %s is inconsistent with Forms Path

Cause :  
The Forms Path registry variable includes  another directory (of higher precedence) which contains an object library/template with the same  name. If the generated form is compiled/run, with the current registry settings, the object library/template from a different directory will take precedence and be used by the Forms Compiler.

Action :  
Modify the Forms Path registry variable to include the template/object library path. Ensure this path has a higher precedence than any other directories which include an object library/template of the same name.
I changed the FORMS_PATH key in branch HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Oracle\KEY_DevSuiteHome1. I prefixed the FORMS_PATH with a new directory: FORMS_PATH= new value ; old value.  

Source:
http://download.oracle.com/otn_hosted_doc/designer/des6i_411/deshlp72/messages/c dg_messages.htm

« Last Edit: 14.05.14 at 15:59:59 by Gerrit-Jan Linker »  

Gerrit-Jan Linker
Linker IT Software
Email WWW Gerrit-Jan Linker   IP Logged
Pages: 1