Linker IT Software
Google
Web www.oraxcel.com
menubar-top-links menubar-top-rechts
Home Help Search Login
Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
SQL*XL: Database to Excel bridge litLIB: Excel power functions pack ExcelLock: Locking and securing your valuable Excel spreadsheets encOffice: Protect your Excel file easy and safe encOffice: Protect your Excel file easy and safe
Pages: 1
Excel Lock licenses (Read 2019 times)
Gerrit-Jan Linker
YaBB Administrator

Excel Lock licenses
04.03.12 at 20:59:28

Excel Lock licenses

Quote:
I'd like to know the price of a site licence (single-site). I am assuming that it is possible to commercially distribute copies of Excellock files from a site (using a console) - could you confirm that this is still the case? There's no mention of it in your current product info.

A purchased license can be installed on 1 PC. You can use the software to convert spreadsheets to locked spreadsheets. If you want multiple people to be able to lock spreadsheets you may need to install it on their PCs and multiple licenses are required. If you want your whole organisation to be able to lock spreadsheets we can discuss the price for a site license.

When opening a locked spreadsheet you need the Excel Lock viewer program. That software is free to use. No license is required and anyone may use it.

I understand you wish to distribute locked Excel files commercially from a website. In such a situation no license fee is required. You can simply distribute our free Excel Lock Viewer software. For your activity you only need a licensse (or licenses as described above) to make the locked down spreadsheets.

Gerrit-Jan Linker
Linker IT Software
Email WWW Gerrit-Jan Linker   IP Logged
Pages: 1