Linker IT Software
Google
Web www.oraxcel.com
menubar-top-links menubar-top-rechts
Home Help Search Login
Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
SQL*XL: Database to Excel bridge litLIB: Excel power functions pack ExcelLock: Locking and securing your valuable Excel spreadsheets encOffice: Protect your Excel file easy and safe encOffice: Protect your Excel file easy and safe
Pages: 1
Compare contents of pairs of Word docs (Read 2014 times)
Gerrit-Jan Linker
YaBB Administrator

Compare contents of pairs of Word docs
21.07.08 at 15:23:54

Quote:
Sirs: I have a lot of Word docs in more than one version, need to compare contents of many pairs of them. I thought from your site that you "light" product was worth trying, but it looks as if it is PC only? I'm a Mac user. What I could do (if you think it might work) is open a couple of Word Mac files on my Dell, have your product on that Dell and then order comparison(s). I know that's a "kludge," but would it work?

I am sorry to say that my software is for windows only. Not by design but by the choice of development tool. I used visual basic and that code does not run on a Mac.  

To use my software WordDiff you would need to compare the files on a windows PC or in a virtual PC. I know that the Mac had a virtual windows program and my software runs fine within it.  

Gerrit-Jan Linker
Linker IT Software
Email WWW Gerrit-Jan Linker   IP Logged
Pages: 1