Linker IT Software
Google
Web www.oraxcel.com
menubar-top-links menubar-top-rechts
Home Help Search Login
Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
SQL*XL: Database to Excel bridge litLIB: Excel power functions pack ExcelLock: Locking and securing your valuable Excel spreadsheets encOffice: Protect your Excel file easy and safe encOffice: Protect your Excel file easy and safe
Pages: 1
Interference with Adobe CS3 Web Premium Suite (Read 2481 times)
Gerrit-Jan Linker
YaBB Administrator

Interference with Adobe CS3 Web Premium Suite
25.02.08 at 23:13:56

Interference with Adobe CS3 Web Premium Suite

A user reports:
Okay, something is not right here.  It looks like the problem is not with SQL*XL.  Excel opens SQL*XL (I see the little progress bar at the bottom of the screen), and says that the SQL*XL Universal Add-In is there and loaded, but all I get is a second Adobe Contribute Add-In.  Unfortunately, when I try to disable the Adobe add-in, it ignores the attempt and presents the add-in, anyway, and does not display the SQL*XL add-in.  I have to find out how the Adobe add-in is bypassing the Settings dialog, and showing up anyway.   In the meantime, if you have any experience with anything like this, or if any of your users have, I'd  appreciate any information.   I am using Office 2007, and I have Adobe CS3 Web Premium Suite installed on this system.  It would be interesting to find out if anyone else has had problems with this.  (And I would not be surprised, given the extreme difficulty I, and a huge number of others had installing CS3...).

Gerrit-Jan Linker
Linker IT Software
Email WWW Gerrit-Jan Linker   IP Logged
Pages: 1