Linker IT Software
Google
Web www.oraxcel.com
menubar-top-links menubar-top-rechts
Home Help Search Login
Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
SQL*XL: Database to Excel bridge litLIB: Excel power functions pack ExcelLock: Locking and securing your valuable Excel spreadsheets encOffice: Protect your Excel file easy and safe encOffice: Protect your Excel file easy and safe
Pages: 1
Does anyone know? (Read 3543 times)
jaimi88
YaBB Newbies

I Love SQL*XL

Does anyone know?
15.02.08 at 08:05:45

Hi Guys!
I am searching for the software which effectively manages passwords in my system. It’s very inconvenient to login again and again in numerous websites. Is there any software which will help me in this? So please let me know.
Thanks!

Email   IP Logged
zerojohn
YaBB Newbies

I Love SQL*XL

Re: Does anyone know?
Reply #1 - 15.02.08 at 17:07:49

There are tools that logon automatically for you. You could take a look at roboform. I never tried it but it might be what you are looking for. I don't know how secure it stores the passwords.  

Good luck.

John

IP Logged
TomWillson3
YaBB Newbies

I Love SQL*XL

Re: Does anyone know?
Reply #2 - 18.02.08 at 10:50:15

Hi,
There is number of software in the market but we have to choose the best one. For my system I am currently using RoboForm software, it helps me a lot, and it works like my personal secretary. It has made my life bit more convenient. Now I don’t need to login again and again need not to fill online application forms. With RoboForm what I need to do is just click the mouse and it automatically taken me to the homepage. Hope this will help you.

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1