Linker IT Software
menubar-top-links menubar-top-rechts
Home Help Search Login
Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
SQL*XL: Database to Excel bridge litLIB: Excel power functions pack ExcelLock: Locking and securing your valuable Excel spreadsheets encOffice: Protect your Excel file easy and safe encOffice: Protect your Excel file easy and safe
Pages: 1
litXLS problem. (Read 3856 times)
YaBB Newbies

litXLS problem.
20.06.06 at 22:34:59
I purchased litXLS in January of 2006 and am working on a program the reads in comma delimited files and writes out Excel files.
Everything work great except for one thing. If the program creates an Excel file that has several hundred rows or less everything is fine. When I create a file with several thousand rows the program locks up and will not end, until I use task manager to stop it.
When I open the output (Excel file) from the stopped program everything is correct. It's as if setting my litXLS objects to nothing (the last thing I do before exiting) is causing this problem, yet it doesn't happen when I create smaller files.
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Fred Pierz
Email   IP Logged
Gerrit-Jan Linker
YaBB Administrator

Re: litXLS problem.
Reply #1 - 20.06.06 at 23:22:43
I have the feeling this is connected to a small memory problem we had with the software recently. This was resolved on 21/Mar/2006 and I would be happy to supply the fixed version to you. Can you send me an email about this please?
Please consult the following page for a release log of litXLS:
The program version with the memory fix in is litXLS

Gerrit-Jan Linker
Linker IT Software
Email WWW Gerrit-Jan Linker   IP Logged
Pages: 1