Linker IT Software
Google
Web www.oraxcel.com
menubar-top-links menubar-top-rechts
Home Help Search Login
Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
SQL*XL: Database to Excel bridge litLIB: Excel power functions pack ExcelLock: Locking and securing your valuable Excel spreadsheets encOffice: Protect your Excel file easy and safe encOffice: Protect your Excel file easy and safe
Pages: 1
How to trial SQL*XL? (Read 1436 times)
Gerrit-Jan Linker
YaBB Administrator

How to trial SQL*XL?
06.10.05 at 10:39:22

You can download a copy of SQL*XL from www.oraxcel.com/downloads

You will receive an email with download instructions. Then you need to activate the product to start the evaluation. The activation instructions can also be found in the email.

The activation key that will be sent to you is valid for 3 to 4 weeks starting from the day you receive the activation key. In other words, the evaluation period starts when you receive the activation key irrespective of when you enter the activation key in SQL*XL.

When you start SQL*XL for the first time it displays the registration manager. You should enter the activation key here. Select the activation key in the email and use Ctrl-c to copy it to the clipboard. Then in the registration manager use Ctrl-v to paste the key. Do not try to type over the key as it may contain non standard characters that you may find difficult to find on your keyboard.

Gerrit-Jan Linker
Linker IT Software
Email WWW Gerrit-Jan Linker   IP Logged
Gerrit-Jan Linker
YaBB Administrator

How long can I evaluate SQL*XL?
Reply #1 - 29.12.05 at 08:38:21

Julieta from Romania asked:

Question:
How do I know how long I have to evaluate SQL*XL?

Answer:
When you start SQL*XL's About SQL*XL dialog you can see how long you have left to evaluate SQL*XL. You will also see a button here where you can start the registration manager. All the information is also available in the registration manager. It is here where you can enter your registration key when you have purchased a license.

If you need longer to evaluate SQL*XL please ask for an extention of your evaluation period.

« Last Edit: 11.01.06 at 11:08:16 by Gerrit-Jan Linker »  

Gerrit-Jan Linker
Linker IT Software
Email WWW Gerrit-Jan Linker   IP Logged
Pages: 1